Saturday, May 19, 2012
Rally Baybay!
Had my first RallyX race today out at Pleasant Valley Raceway. It was freaking awesome! I took my navigator, Ariel Rose, even though she didn't need to do any navigating, so she could get used to riding in the car while flying around corners. On my second race around the track I was getting a little too cocky for a corner and took it too fast and ended up going off the track, but quickly recovered. The bead on my tire couldn't take the stress and popped, but after a good 1/2 hour I got the tire all fixed and running again to do a 3rd race around the track before I had to take Ariel home and go to work. Here's a few pics and a video for y'all to watch. Let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment