Alright well thanks for checking out my blog. This is me, Brad K. Pedersen. I am Paint Splatter GraphX, and I am a new and upcoming rally racer. This blog is just a look at my journey from the start of my rally career to wherever I end up. I'll be posting along as I go about my car and what I'm doing to it to get it ready to rally. My car will not be ready to race until half way into the season, but I think that a few practice races before next season couldn't hurt? I am getting a garage to park my rally car in tomorrow and I'll be able to start working on it there. I bought a 1991 Escort GT, which has the Mazda 1.8L in it, and I'll say the thing is pretty quick, and that was with about 100lbs of subs in the back of it. No joke. When I'm done getting everything out of the car it'll be even quicker! Thanks to my friend Ariel Rose, who will be my co-pilot and Navigator for my racing season. She's about as excited as I am to start rallying so I definitely know that no matter how we'll do when it actually comes down to the racing that we'll both have a lot of fun!
Here she is as she sits right now. Her name is Bryci, and below is a basic paint design I have that will be applied.
No comments:
Post a Comment